YICCA International Contest of Contemporary ArtYICCA is a competition open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed.
18 among all participant artists will be selected by a panel of experts to compete for the final cash prize which will be announced during the exhibition of their artworks in a big european city.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the enrolled artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- Win 2 art residences:
- Art residence award for 1 artist. Residence location: Italy. Art residence value Euro 1800,00
- Art residence award for 1 artist. Residence location: Chile. Art residence value Euro 1800,00
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artists will be published on "YICCA" catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
YICCA could be a great launchpad for your present and future art career, do not miss this great opportunity.
18 artists will participate in the final exhibition.
Jury's final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked who will win a prize of 3000 (three thousand/00) and 1000 (one thousand/00) euro.
The names of those two artists will be published on the official website www.yicca.org in the last day of the exhibition.Read the announcement