Geboren in Belgium am 20 Mai 1959.
Aktuell lebende in Deinze (Belgium).
Aktivität: Mix Media; Andere;
Born and raised in Zwijndrecht near Antwerp, Belgium.
Whilst studying classical Latin-Greek in secondary school, I grew fascinated by ancient art during art history classes. When visiting Antwerp, you could always find me in museums where I became passionate about modern art.
Once I finished secondary school, I opted for an artistic education at the LUCA – School of Arts in Antwerp. Even during my professional career at a graphic design company, my love of art persisted, always looking for new discoveries in museums both in Belgium and abroad.
When I moved to Deinze in 2013, I enrolled at the art academy “KADE visual (fine) art”.
It was during a public presentation that a gallerist praised my work for its originality.
Consequently, I decided to showcase my artwork in both solo and group exhibitions.
In the meantime I also participated in artistic workshops in Ghent, organised by LUX Kunstwerk(t).
• 2019: Selected for ACAF 2019 at Bozar Brussels.
• 2019: Group exhibition “INSIDE-OUTSIDE” in Gavere, organised by the Jacques t’ Kindt
• 2018: Group exhibition at Resonans Gallery in Ghent.
• 2018: Solo exhibition at Marie Milart in Deinze.
• 2017: Solo exhibition at Open Atelier 95 in Gentbrugge.
• 2017: Solo exhibition at Saveryspand in Deinze.
• 2016: Group exhibition "Biënnale Deinze".