``L'essence de la couleur et de l'imaginaire - The essence of color and imagination ``
French abstract painter, born in Paris, France.
I am mainly a self-taught and independent artist, i am not constrained by any particular artistic tendency, which gives me the freedom to experiment different styles and techniques. I am passionnate about creating works of art that evoke emotions and inspire viewers. I offer energetic and powerful abstract works often inspired by the beauty of nature, and i hope those who appreciate contemporary art will find a connection with my works.
- Collectors Art Prize winner - 2023 April - Contemporary Art Curator
- Donatello Prize - Florence - 2023 January 21st.
- London Prize - The Best Modern and Contemporary Artists - December 2022
- Faces of Peace - International Art Prize - October 2022
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - June 2022
- Power of Creativity Art prize - August 2021
- Collector's Vision International Art Award - May 2021
Patrick Joosten is a French abstract painter known for his unique artistic style and creative approach.
Joosten's work is characterized by his bold use of color, texture and form. He often incorporates elements of nature and organic forms into his work, creating a sense of movement and dynamism that draws the viewer in.
His works have been exhibited in galleries and exhibitions and he has won numerous artistic awards for his contribution to the field of abstract art.
Patrick Joosten is a respected figure in the world of abstract art, and his work continues to inspire and captivate audiences in France and around the world.